What is the minimum number of cards I can order?
Do the cards expire, once they are purchased?
- The minimum order is 100, as they are shipped in packs of 100 and cannot be divided.
How do I purchase cards?
- Once purchased, your cards are good for a period of 2 years. During that time employees have a year to use their Local Savings Dollars before exhausted or expired following activation.
Is there a shipping cost for my card order?
- Once you login into your account you can purchase cards directly online using credit, debit or checking
Once my order is processed, when will my cards be shipped?
- Yes, for orders under $600, a discounted shipping rate of $6 will be applied to your order. For orders of $600 or more free shipping will be provided.
Do you provide refunds?
- Orders are shipped within 24 - 48 business hours, with a 3-5 day delivery time.
Are there any marketing materials available to communicate the program?
- All orders are final and no refunds will be provided.
- Yes, our employee worksite catalog provides an overview of the program and sample coupons, which will be included in your order. A copy of the catalog is available online at our resource center, along with additional product information. If you use electronic communications, a link to our demo site can be provided allowing employees the option to click on our URL to view available offers in their area.