How do I access my Local Savings Dollars and redeem them?
- Simple login to your SaveYourWay account using a computer, tablet, and or mobile device to access your Local Savings Dollars.
Do my Local Savings Dollars expire?
- Yes, your account and Local Savings Dollars expire in 1 year following activation.
Do I have to use my Local Savings Dollars at one-time?
- No, once your account is activated you can choose where and when to redeem your Local Savings Dollars. Any remaining Local Savings Dollars will stay in your account until exhausted or expired. You will receive a monthly e-Statement updating your recent account activity and remaining Local Savings Dollars.
Can I cash in my Local Savings Dollars?
- No, Local Savings Dollars only provide discounts at the point of sale.
How do I redeem my offer?
- Simply print or provide select coupons electronically on mobile device to participating merchants to receive your exclusive savings.
Can I use my Local Savings Dollars outside of my zip code?
- Yes, simply enter a zip code and or address in the continental U.S. or Canada to view available offers.
If I have a problem with my account, who do I contact?
- You can contact us directly at 866-900-9685. Our hours of operations are Mon - Fri 9:00AM - 6:30PM ET, Sat 10:00AM - 3:00PM ET and we are closed Sundays.